||Jacksonville Heights Elementary School Park is located on the north side of Wheat Road, in the Oak Hill section of southwest Jacksonville. The area was originally a part of Jacksonville Heights platted in 1909. Following construction of the school in 1964, Duval County leased the playground to provide its citizens more recreational space after school hours. The West Duval Youth Association (WDYA) began using the ball fields in the 1970ís for its programs, which include Pre-T-ball, T-ball, softball, and baseball for children 4-12 years of age. The Association also uses the four fields across the street at Wheat Road Park, but maintains its headquarters building at the school park. In 2005, there is a joint-use agreement for the park between the City and the School Board. Recent improvements include renovated play equipment, fencing and ADA access to the fields.