||Beach and Peach Urban Park is located in the Southside Estates area of southeast Jacksonville between Anders and Beach Boulevards. Ernest and Evelyn Anders began developing the Southside Estates neighborhood in 1945, and Beach Boulevard opened in December 1949. The city’s Preservation Project Jacksonville, with the help of its partner The Trust For Public Land, acquired the property in 2002; and a grant received from the state’s Florida Communities Trust (FCT) program was later applied to the purchase price. The name of the park, which contains a five-acre pond, derives from nearby Beach Boulevard and Peach Drive. After input from the community and preparation of a master plan, development of the park began in March 2007 and was completed in September 2007.