||Murray Hill Four Corners Park is located in the Murray Hill Heights area of west Jacksonville. Murray Hill Heights is a 1907 replat of the northern section of the Edgewood subdivision platted in the 1880’s. The town of Murray Hill incorporated in 1916 and remained a separate municipality until its annexation by the City of Jacksonville in 1925. The City acquired the park property in six deeds between 1925 and 1939. The passive park takes its name from the property’s location at the four corners of the Lawnview Street and Lamboll Avenue intersection. With input and assistance from the Murray Hill Preservation Association, the City completed an improvement project in 1995 that included a lighted walking and jogging trail (internal to the park), and new benches, irrigation spigots, and trash receptacles.