||Signet Park is located along the Trout River in the North Shore subdivision of north Jacksonville. The property was shown as an unnamed park on the 1915 plat of North Shore, and the City of Jacksonville annexed all of North Shore in 1925. The following year, the City changed the name of Silver Street, which was adjacent to the park, to Signet Street. Though for a time the tract might have been known as Trout Park, it eventually became Signet Park. A small additional parcel extending to the Trout River was later incorporated onto the northern end of the park. Perimeter trees surround much of the open lawn comprising this small, passive site. On two benches and a picnic table under an oak tree, park visitors may relax and enjoy a panoramic view of the Trout River as its flows to its union with the St. Johns River.