||San Jose Elementary School Park is located on the grounds of the San Jose Elementary School, near the intersection of St. Augustine Road and Powers Avenue on Jacksonville’s Southside. The school and park sit on land deeded to the Board of Public Instruction of Duval County in 1951 by two different families. The school was built the following year, and takes its name from the San Jose section of Jacksonville, located south of the park. In 2003, the School Board and the City have a joint-use agreement for the playground, which consists of two softball fields, one soccer field, and one basketball court. The City may use the property after 5:00 P.M. on weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday.