||Murray Drive Playground is one of four City parks in the Murray Hill section of west Jacksonville. The property was platted in 1910, and the street along the siteís eastern side was originally named Harkisheimer Avenue. William Harkisheimer was one of the developers of the Edgewood subdivision and probably Murray Hill Heights also. In later years, officials changed the streetís name to Murray Drive. The County purchased the land for the park in 1947, and acquired another small portion in 1961. Since Murray Hillís oldest house was built in 1897, the area has grown to over five thousand homes in 2003. The small neighborhood park provides childrenís play equipment and two benches for relaxation, under a canopy of spreading oak trees.