||Our Community Club Park was originally named Old Middleburg Road Park. This original parcel of land was purchased on May 28,1955 by the Jacksonville Heights Civic Club, Inc. In July of 1974 the land was deeded to the City of Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Heights Civic Club for recreation purposes, and called Jacksonville Heights Park. On June 12, 2002, an ordinance added 15 acres to the original 6-acre site, as well as changed the name of the park from Jacksonville Heights Park to "Our Community Club Park". The park is located at 6200 Old Middleburg Road and presently occupies 21.2 acres. Park amenities include a playscape, a picnic shelter, restrooms, 2 lighted youth baseball fields and a lighted youth softball field. Currently, plans are underway to build two additional fields on the adjacent 15-acre property.