||Saratoga Lake Park is located in the Saratoga Point neighborhood off University Boulevard, just north of its intersection with Atlantic Boulevard. University Boulevard was earlier known as Chaseville Road, for the small fishing village of Chaseville established after the Civil War along the St. Johns River in northern Arlington. The park consists of a lake with an island in the middle, and also an adjacent lot. The backyards of homeowners ring the lake on three sides. The developers of the subdivision dedicated the park to Duval County on the 1951 plat and donated an additional lot to the City in 1985. From the public area adjacent to University Boulevard, which contains a picnic table and bench, park visitors may enjoy a nice view of Saratoga Lake.